[Insight-users] Label Map

Miriam Pini miriam3333 at hotmail.it
Wed Jul 25 14:03:32 EDT 2012

Sounds great!!

Thank you so much for your help,

Miriam

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 11:00:37 -0700
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] Label Map
From: bilgincc at gmail.com
To: miriam3333 at hotmail.it
CC: insight-users at itk.org

You can use the MergeLabelMapFilter. The following example should illustrate the usage http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples/ImageProcessing/MergeLabelMapFilter

You can also create a new labelmap and add your objects using the PushLabelObjectmethod  as well. The choice is yours :)
Cagatay

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM, Miriam Pini <miriam3333 at hotmail.it> wrote:

Hi Cagatay,

that's perfect thank you. Sorry, one more question: how can I put together 2 different Label Maps? Do I have to use a for loop adding every single label or does exist a particular function?

Many thanks again,

Miriam