[Insight-users] Problems building python bindings for itk

Willi surfersparadise85-itk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 13:46:27 EDT 2012

Hi Matthias,

thanks for the hint.
I am trying to build for Python 2.7 with VS2010 - 64bit and it's not working. I thought it should be possible using VS2010 since GCCXML has already support for it.

It is now working to build GCCXML internally by using the folder C:\bin for ITK but I still obtain the same error with '__noop'. It must be something in combination with GCCXML and VS2010.

Thanks for your help and you are right. wrapITK is not ready for VS2010

Cheers,
Willi