[Insight-users] itk installation problem: itkTestDriver: error while loading shared libraries: libITKIOBMP-4.0.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

WangPing pwang_xjtu at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:19:44 EST 2012

Also, during install itk:
should I only run "make..."
or I have to run another "make install" after it.
sorry for the newbie questions.

From: pwang_xjtu at hotmail.com
To: insight-users at itk.org
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 12:13:26 +0800
Subject: [Insight-users] itk installation problem: itkTestDriver: error while loading shared libraries: libITKIOBMP-4.0.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Dear List:

Today I just tried installing itk on my linux box (centos 5.5), I followed the instruction and installed cmake and itk.
finally when I typed itk and pressed TAB in the prompt, it came up a command "itkTestDriver",
when I hit ENTER, then it gave a message as below, does this mean my installation has problem? if so how to correct it?
BTW: I tested the ITK HelloWorld program, it seems okay.

 [root at billfish HelloWorld]# itkTestDriver
itkTestDriver: error while loading shared libraries: libITKIOBMP-4.0.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

=========
Thanks,
ping wang