[Insight-users] Building ITK version 4.0 some wrap options are missing

Muhammad Zeshan Afzal thebrandconcious at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:07:45 EDT 2011

Hi,
     i am trying to build ITK version 4.0 beta from the source. after
doing configuration in ccmake I have the following warnings and if I
make the compilers exists after 7%

Warning: No template declared for itk::Mesh. Perhaps should you turn on more
 WRAP_* options?

 Warning: No template declared for itk::MeshSource. Perhaps should you turn on
 more WRAP_* options?

 Warning: No template declared for itk::ImageToMeshFilter. Perhaps should you
 turn on more WRAP_* options?

 Warning: No template declared for itk::MeshToMeshFilter. Perhaps should you
 turn on more WRAP_* options?

 Warning: No template declared for itk::BinaryMask3DMeshSource. Perhaps should
 you turn on more WRAP_* options?

 Warning: FFTWF not found automatically, some or all FFTW filters will not be
 wrapped. Set FFTWF parameters manually and try again.

Can anybody please help me in the regard? What dependencies am I missing?

Does anybody has some unofficial binary for the vtk 4.

Thanks a lot

cheers

Shan