[Insight-users] FLTK problems in InsightApplications!

aige123609 aige123609 at 163.com
Thu Sep 22 04:45:37 EDT 2011

Hello!
When I used Cmake to configure InsightApplication, I chose the USE_FLTK, and then problems  appeared:
FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_INCLUDE_DIR

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_BASE_LIBRARY

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_GL_LIBRARY

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_FORMS_LIBRARY

FATALFLTK Missing required component FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY

And I can't find fltk_base.lib, fltk_gl.lib, fltk_forms.lib; fltk_images.lib.  Why?

FLTK is installed successfully!

Thanks !