[Insight-users] Condor and registration optimization

Sara Rolfe smrolfe at u.washington.edu
Wed Sep 21 20:30:48 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm using ITK on a cluster with 32 computational nodes with 64-bit
architecture.  I'm trying to speed up image registration by using the
optimization for multiprocessor systems.  I reinstalled ITK with the
CMAKE options:
          ITK_USE_REVIEW
          ITK_USE_OPTIMIZED_REGISTRATION_METHODS
I've added
	registration->SetNumberOfThreads( 8 );

to my CXX file and recompiled using the updated version of ITK.  I
also switched from the "vanilla" universe in Condor to "parallel".  My
job is now stuck in idle so I'm working on debugging.

If anyone has had tried using Condor and ITK's registration
optimization, could you let me know if you got this to work?
Thanks,
Sara