[Insight-users] Directory.h

John Hiller john.hiller53 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 13:14:43 EDT 2011

Hi itk user

Im using itkDirectory to get the number of files in a folder I later
generate in my program. It seems that number is always two more than what is
actually in the folder.

I manually generate the folder and then test out the program (the folder is
expected to be empty) and it detects 2 files in the folder.

Is this normal, can I use the number 2 to compensate for what I need to do?
Or is this a machine problem, which I doubt, because I am telling Windows to
show me hidden files and there are none.

If this is an itkDirectory property, please let me know so that I can
compensate, I need my program to be compatible on other machines and
platforms.

Thanks
John