[Insight-users] Problem with itkConvolutionImageFilter from git

Marzieh Berenjkoub m.berenjkoub at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 15:42:35 EDT 2011

Dear all
I want to implement raycasting in a *local sphere S* at a voxel x witha
 radius in a CTA volume.
A total number of NS rays are *uniformly distributed* cast from the center x
to the sphere’s surface.
I want to get the intensity of voxels that a ray traces (from the center of
sphere to surface).
can anyone help me how to do it?
thanks in advance
Best