[Insight-users] Read Write Program

faba faba_ir at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 2 10:24:14 EDT 2011

Dear Friends:
I am trying to generate a simple program that read a jpep image and write it
with another name. Cmake can configure and generate the project with no
problem, but when I want to build it in MS Visual C++ 2008, it gives me lots
of compilation errors. My questions are that:
1- what is the cause of errors?
2- What should I do, if I want to declare the name of input image
(cameraman_old.jpg) and output images (cameraman_new.jpg) as two inputs of
the program (and not to mentioned inside the program)?
Attached you can see my simple program and compilations errors.

Your helps are really appreciated
Fari

-- http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n6955425/2.jpg
-- http://itk-insight-users.2283740.n2.nabble.com/file/n6955425/1.jpg