[Insight-users] FW: MINC2 on ITK 4.0

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca
Wed May 11 16:12:26 EDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Leila Baghdadi <baghdadi at phenogenomics.ca>
Sent: Wed, 5/11/2011 4:05pm
To: Ricardo Ferrari <rjf.araraquara at gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Insight-users] MINC2 on ITK 4.0

Ricardo,

I will take care of ITK4-MINC2 as soon as I have a chance (not sure when) but I do not think, I will add minc2 support as it is too much work and we do not use minc1 in our lab.

why don't you just use mincconvert minc1.mnc minc2.mnc -2

and then you can just go ahead and use minc2 support in ITK.

Leila