[Insight-users] Resampling a binary image

Erik Tuerke tuerke at cbs.mpg.de
Wed May 11 04:34:32 EDT 2011

Hi!

I am facing a weird problem when trying to resample a binary image.
After resampling all values of the image are 0. It does not matter what
kind of transform i am using. I also tried an identity transform.
I used the LinearInterpolator, the NearestNeighborInterpolator and the
BSplineInterpolator. The result is always the same.
It also does not matter if the input binary has min-max values of 0:1 or
0:255 or whatever.

I tried version 3.16 and version 3.20 but it makes no difference.
For intensity images the resampling works totally fine.

Does anybody has a solution for me?

Thanks in advance!

--
Erik Türke