[Insight-users] SOLVED: Re: integrating the ITK libraries into external application with "Piip"

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 09:46:09 EDT 2011

I think that compiler warning is related to building ITK in a
different mode than your project. For example building ITK in release
mode and your code in debug mode. Try matching them and let us know.
Be careful with that warning, I got it in windows vista and
disregarded it, just to find out later that my code (and any code)
build that way will crash.

Regarding your question of the title, it won't be ignored, but if you
are more specific with the information you provide, people will be
more inclined to help than if you put a short unspecific title. You
have to show the rest that you put some effort on it.

I hope this helps.
Best regards,
                    Juan