[Insight-users] ITK Wiki Examples needing ITKReview.lib

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:49:11 EDT 2011

I am trying to test the wikiexamples today. I cloned the git
repository for that and then configured with cmake-gui. During the
configure I got an error saying i needed to rebuild itk with review
on. So I reconfigured itk-3.20 and enabled that and built itk. That
allowed me to continue on and generate a project for itkwikiexamples,
however when I build any example in visual studio 2008 it complains
about can not open ITKReview.lib. The thing is there does not appear
to be ITKReview.lib generated in my version of itk with review turned
on. Do I need the current git version of itk?

--
John M. Drescher