[Insight-users] Regarding Fast Marching

Dawood Al Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:29:46 EDT 2011

The best way for selecting a threshold is using the user provided feedback
by interactive means.

The best you can do is to select the closest threshold to the tumor
boundary, usually after

a little trial-and-error the best threshold is identified.

As Kevin pointed out use the intensity difference between tissues as a cue
for the threshold.

At first start with a large threshold then decrease it till you get the
right amount of details in

the segmented image.

Best regards,

Dawood