[Insight-users] warping a clound of points when the target landmarks form a straight line

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 10:03:03 EDT 2011

Yeah, so what you want to do is make sure that the 3-D B-spline
domain that you specify encompasses your cylinder by setting
the origin, spacing, and size appropriately.  Then, assuming you want
your warp field to point from source to target, the input point set will
consist of the set of source points with the corresponding data given
as the <dx,dy,dz> vector from the source points to the target points.
These scattered data will then be used to estimate the warp field over
the entire 3-D B-spline domain that you specified.

Nick