[Insight-users] Running Registration Examples!

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:29:01 EDT 2011

On Sun, Aug 14, 2011 at 6:28 PM, gdmoralesp <gdmoralesp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm new using ITK,
>
> I configured and built ITK with examples on... but I do not how to run the
> examples?... I'm using linux ubuntu... please I need help... i've tried
> everything... thanks

When you build ITK with the examples turned on, you will find the
executables in the /bin directory. For example, if I build ITK in
~/build/ITK, I would look in ~/build/ITK/bin to find a whole bunch of
executables. When you run one with no arguments, you should see the
list of arguments that it is expecting.

Good luck,

David