[Insight-users] information back from threads for writing multi-threaded filters

iamrndm b arindam.osu.cse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:42:12 EDT 2011

hi all,

I am writing a filter which goes through two images(input)  and finds the
number of pixels in which both images have the same value at same
locations.Thanks to a lot of help , I now have a working code which is
multi-threaded and goes through the two images.The next problem i face deals
with getting back the information being processed in the threads

*Is there a way to have variables which belong to each individual threads
and then access them at end , or do I have to use mutex. Is there an example
anywhere which does this.*

Thanks

Arindam