[Insight-users] using graphic inteface with cmake application

Dawood Masslawi masslawi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 16:47:43 EDT 2011

For both Qt and FLTK there are examples included in the Insight Applications and can
be downloaded from,
http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/itk/InsightApplications-3.20.0.zip
Some examples are, ThresholdSegmentationLevelSetFltkGui, QtITK,
MutualInformationEuler2DRegistration and ImageColorViewer among others.
For basic documentation download,
www.itk.org/CourseWare/Training/GettingStarted-IV.pdf
HTH,
Dawood