[Insight-users] How to change the label numbers resulting from the use of RelabelComponentImageFilter ?

anna han wan anna.han.wan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 09:57:46 EDT 2011

Hi all,
I want to change the label numbers resulting from applying the
RelabelComponentImageFilter on my binary volume.
Rather than having consecutive labels (1,2,3...) I would like to give
them other values (10, 30, 50,...)  that I can use later in my application.

I've cheked the list of itk classes but i am bit confused which one I can
use for this task? Deos any one can help ?

Thank you for your help
Anna