[Insight-users] Filtering all channels of a VectorImage

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:07:18 EDT 2011

Lately I've needed to run some filters on a VectorImage. The filters only
work on single channel inputs. To get around this, my process to filter each
channel separately has been:

1) Use VectorIndexSelectionCastImageFilter to decompose the image into its
separate channels
2) In a loop, run a filter on each channel
3) Use ImageToVectorImageFilter to assemble the output from the output of
the filter on each channel.

Is this a reasonable process? Is a more automated way to do this?

Thanks,

David