[Insight-users] Problem with calculate the minimum distance from point set to point set

徐星 xuxing211 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:45:42 EDT 2011

hi all
     when I want to calculate the minimum distance from every point of a
point set to another point set by using the itk::EuclideanDistancePointMetric,I
faced some problem that After Read the itk document about this class I can't
figure out how can I use it to get the minimum distance of every point of
the movingPointSet.I'm not sure if I make this problem clear enough,Any
advice will be highly appreciated,3Q.

Xing Xu