[Insight-users] ReflectImageFilter deprecation

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:55:10 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Arnaud GELAS
<arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu>wrote:

> It may be quite useful to add in each class doxygen documentation in which
> module it belongs?

Can a README be added in ITK/Migration ? I don't know what to do with the
.xml files. Am I supposed to run InitializeXMLGuide.py ? When I did
run InitializeXMLGuide.py, it asked for a filename. I gave it Migration.pdf.
It looks, however, like it generated another xml file which I don't know
what to do with.

Also, grepping this directory for "Reflect" turns up nothing.

David