[Insight-users] [vtkusers] Trying to connect ITK - VTK - ITK

Garin, Alba agarin at ceit.es
Mon Apr 11 11:41:23 EDT 2011

Hi ,

Are you sure that the reader does its function correctly? Because I use this filter in the same way as you do and I do not get any error. I would save the output of the reader in an image and set as input this image in order to separate both actions. Try it, look if you save the image properly and see if gives the error in the same place as before. Because maybe this filter executes the reader->getoutput when updating and not when setting the input. Don't know.
Hope it helps.

Alba