[Insight-users] About Getting Deformation Field

Abayiz abayiz at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 07:12:02 EDT 2011

Hello,

I've saved deformation field after registration, then tried to visualize it in Paraview. But what I got is just a blank cube, of which information panel shows some information about its size, dimension, etc. Seems like those information are correct, except I couldn't see any (colored) image-like stuff in the main window like those showed in the section 8.15.2 of ITK Software Guide.

Is this correct? Or could it be my saved deformation field's error? it is saved in ".mhd" format, and is 3D.

Thanks in advance.