[Insight-users] Is there a complete version of the article "Consolidated morphology"

Neal R. Harvey harve at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 4 18:15:48 EDT 2011

> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:08:46 -0700 (PDT)
> From: paniwani <paniwani at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Insight-users] Is there a complete version of the
> 	article "Consolidated morphology"
> To: insight-users at itk.org
>
> http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK/Examples#Morphology

    Unfortunately these examples do not show me how to do what I want to do.
    Examples such as those provided by this link are available in the
book, etc.
    These examples show how to use the morphology operators for pre-defined
    structuring elements (ball, box, etc.). They do not show how to
create your own
    (arbitrary) flat (or binary) structuring element, which is what I
need to do.

    The article "consolidated morphology" hints at it being possible,
but does not really
    provide any examples or instruction on exactly how to do this.

    Cheers

    Harve

HARVE (Neal R. Harvey)           Email: harve at lanl.gov
ISR-2                            Phone: 505 667 9077
Los Alamos National Laboratory   Fax: 505 664 0362
Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA        Mail Stop: D-436