[Insight-users] Is there a complete version of the article "Consolidated morphology"

Neal R. Harvey harve at lanl.gov
Mon Apr 4 11:49:58 EDT 2011

I am trying, once again, to figure out how to utilize the mathematical
morphology tools in
ITK. The article entitled "Consolidated Morphology" hints at what I
need, but the article I
downloaded (from http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/124)
is far from complete.
There are numerous sections that are nothing but titles. Ultimately, the
most useful part of any
good article for filters is a simple example showing the usage - e.g.
how to create a suitable
"kernel" from either an image that defines the support of my structuring
element or an array
that I had defined and how to implement a dilation or erosion using the
created kernel.

Cheers

HARVE (Neal R. Harvey)           Email: harve at lanl.gov
ISR-2                            Phone: 505 667 9077
Los Alamos National Laboratory   Fax: 505 664 0362
Los Alamos, NM 87545, USA        Mail Stop: D-436