[Insight-users] Simple registration question (ImageRegistartion1.cxx )

marco giordano marco.giord at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 03:56:17 EDT 2010

Thank you. I see also what is the cause...

Is there a way to avoid setting the defaultFixelValue to 100 and set it in a
way to complete the moving image (e.g. complete the image using the old
values of the moving image or some interpolated version of that). I really
do not have clear if this would be appropriate but I would like not to have
empty/flat spaces in my registered image because they make my slices
unusable for analysis.

I hope I explained me clear.

Thx

Marco Giordano