[Insight-users] Read ICS image

mohammed abdel samea mohammed_abdel_samea at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 23:17:56 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I've tried to read ICS image from Visual C++2008. Actually, I've used
libics-1.5.2 library files which I downloaded it from libics website and also I
use the code published for reading ICS image. when I build my program I don't
get any error. but when I run it, I've got a runtime error as follow:
libics.dll is missing in my computer and ask me to reinstall my programm. I
don't know what's the meaning of reinstall my programm. also, I tried to include
the dll file as a reference in Visual C++ but it can't be included. Hope to
solve this problem!. or could you please inform me the steps I should to do to
read ICS image from Visual C++ 2008 in detail?...
your help is really appreciated... Thank you.

Best Regards,
 Mohammed