[Insight-users] ITKv4 : NEEDS YOUR HELP : Simple ITK Survey

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Sep 17 10:20:06 EDT 2010

As part of the many activities for ITKv4:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4.0

We are working on creating a simplified layer on
top of ITK that will not expose the C++ templates:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_4/SimpleITK

The goal of this layer is to make ITK more accessible
to a larger community of developers.

In order to design and implement this layer in a way
that is truly useful for you, we are in great need of
hearing your feedback.

Please help us
by filling up this survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SimpleITKCommunitySurvey

and sharing your wishes and requirements on
what this new simplified ITK layer should offer.

     Many Thanks