[Insight-users] Image filtering and feature detection-

Ryan Smith ryanleesmith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 16:50:32 EDT 2010

Hi Dan-
My itkSignedMaurerDistanceMapImageFilter now matches your output (I invoked
the SetInsideIsPositive(true); method as my initial result was the inverse
of yours).  With that said, my RegionalMaxima filter is not producing
quality results.  You are sending the distance map output to the to the
RegionalMaxima filter, not any of the other results in the chain, right?
 Upon saving the output of my RegionalMaximaImageFilter to disk I cannot
open the mha file with any of the readers I use.  I get an error. Any idea
on where I am going wrong?  I think I am close, however this one has me
stumped.  Thanks again for your continued support-
-Ryan