[Insight-users] registration using rotation + translation

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 08:55:00 EST 2010

Hi Kevin,

I highly recommending the entire ITK Software Guide:
    http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

For your specific question, see section 8.8.

In short:

IdentityTransform: identity
TranslationTransform: n-D translation
ScaleTransform: n-D scaling
CenteredRigid2DTransform: 2-D rotation + translation
Similarity2DTransform: 2-D scaling + rotation + translation
VersorTransform: 3-D rotation
VersorRigid3DTransform: 3-D rotation + translation
Similarity3DTransform: 3-D scaling + rotation + translation
AffineTransform: n-D scaling + rotation + translation + shear

HTH

Cheers, Dan