[Insight-users] ShapedNeighborhoodIterator problem

Nicolas Gallego nicgallego at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:32:05 EST 2010

Dear David Doria,

ShapedNeighborhoodIterator is certainly full of details. What I did when I
first used it was to follow the software guide examples.

You are activating the offsets you need every time you move the
ShapedNeighborhoodIterator on a valid pixel in the current face and that is
fine, but I believe you are missing a second iterator, called
::ConstIterator, that acts like a stencil iterator. It lets you iterate over
the active offsets of the shaped iterator at current location. Check
Software guide on page 741.

I hope it can be useful to you.

Bye,

Nicolás Gallego-Ortiz