[Insight-users] Using spatial objects for masking

David Pastor david.pastor at die.upm.es
Thu Nov 11 06:46:00 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to select the right mask for a registration process. I've seen that ImageSpatialObject can be used as mask to restrict the metric to a specific region, but it does count zero values. ImageMaskSpatial object does not count them as it returns false for isInside, but I'm not sure it does it for the whole image or you can define a region where to check, so what I'm looking for is a mask that defines a region (so a binary spatial object is defined) and within that region it does not count zero values.

Best,
David