[Insight-users] NCC in itk

Dan Mueller dan.muel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 12:25:20 EST 2010

I grepped the testing folder for ImageKernelOperator and had only one hit:
  D:\InsightToolkit-3.16.0\Testing\Code\Review\itkReviewPrintTest.cxx(40):#include
"itkImageKernelOperator.h"
  D:\InsightToolkit-3.16.0\Testing\Code\Review\itkReviewPrintTest.cxx(147):
 itk::ImageKernelOperator<float> kernelOperator;
  D:\InsightToolkit-3.16.0\Testing\Code\Review\itkReviewPrintTest.cxx(148):
 std::cout << "--------------ImageKernelOperatorObj ";

"If it's not tested, it's broken".

Cheers, Dan