[Insight-users] Skeleton - itkBinaryThinningImageFilter3D

Daniela Sacchetto danysunflower at hotmail.it
Mon May 31 04:55:06 EDT 2010

Sergio, thanks for your clarification.

 I use ImageJ and, following your advise, I change the "Enhance Contrast" options, setting them to "Normalize"... now I can see the skeleton!

Regards
Daniela

Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 10:01:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [Insight-users] Skeleton - itkBinaryThinningImageFilter3D
From: sergio.vera at alma3d.com
To: danysunflower at hotmail.it
CC: luis.ibanez at kitware.com; insight-users at itk.org

Hello

My guess is that the output image is correct, but your visualization software has incorrect window/level values so you cannot see the white (255) pixels.

Use your software window/level options and try to adjust them until you see the skeleton or use another tool to generate an isosurface from the skeleton.

I often use Seg3D to visualize data because it does not mess with window/level stuff and also does not shown interpolated images so what I see is closer to what the image really is.

regards