[Insight-users] Help on using itk::MetaImageIO to write a *.mhd file

Yang, Jinzhong jinzhong76 at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:04:01 EDT 2010

Hi Xiaodong,

Thank you very much for your message. I know that the data orientation
information will be discarded - but I intentionally to do so. I have some
available data without direction information. I simply like to be consistent
with the available data since I need to run a third party software to
compare the available data with the data I generate. Do you know any ways to
control the fields that are written out in the Meta Header file?

Thank you!

-Jinzhong