[Insight-users] Hough Circle only work with PNG file?

Jiangtao Li nelfylee at gmail.com
Sat May 15 07:45:18 EDT 2010

Hi, Luis,

Thank you very much for your reply!

I think I found out the problem, it is because of intensity values. After
checking the source code, I found Hough Filter needs another condition of
the input image, that is, the intensity value of circle should above values
outside the circle.

*my BMP file was back circle with white outside*, that's the point.

Sorry for replying you so late, thank you very much~

Regards!

Jiangtao Li