[Insight-users] Texture Feature Extraction

Neal R. Harvey harve at lanl.gov
Wed May 12 10:54:03 EDT 2010

I too would be interested in using this functionality - i.e.

ScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator

and

MaskedScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator

However, for me to have any hope of using it successfully, I need some
additional documentation on its use, beyond that available at:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen316/html/classitk_1_1Statistics_1_1MaskedScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator.html#_details

and

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen316/html/classitk_1_1Statistics_1_1ScalarImageToGreyLevelCooccurrenceMatrixGenerator.html

I can't find anything about their use in the book. Does anyone know
where I can get further documentation,
such as examples showing how to use them?