[Insight-users] itklabelcontourimagefilter

Christian Werner christian.werner at rwth-aachen.de
Tue May 4 12:21:24 EDT 2010

Hi!

It seems you installed the Paraview binary, did you? If yes, you cannot
create plugins anyway, you have to compile Paraview yourself. Follow
these instructions:

http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView:Build_And_Install

Remember to set the ITK_USE_REVIEW variable to ON. In linux command line
this would be done with the command line I just posted. If you are doing
this in Windows, then you can set Variables within the CMake GUI (there
is a button "+Add Entry").

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Christian