[Insight-users] Problems with Bspline grid and mask

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Jun 17 10:33:41 EDT 2010

Hi Sere,

How are you defining the mask ?

I would suggest that you use the SpatialObjectToImageMask
in order to imprint the mask in the Fixed image and see where
it is mapping.

It is quite likely that your Mask is not covering the pixels
that you think is covering.

For examples on how to use this filter, please look at;

            Insight/Examples/Filtering/
                         SpatialObjectToImage1.cxx
                         SpatialObjectToImage2.cxx
                         SpatialObjectToImage3.cxx