[Insight-users] TransformPoint with non-invertible transform

Charlotte Curtis c.f.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:08:17 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm transforming an image using an elasticbodysplinekerneltransform,
followed by a bsplinedeformabletransform.  I've got a set of points
defined on the moving image that I would like to transform as well.
Looking at the code (and the behaviour when I try to GetInverse()), it
seems that the inverse is not implemented (or my transform is not
invertible).

How can I transform my point set so that it matches the transformed
moving image?  Thanks,

Charlotte