[Insight-users] Problem with installation of VTK

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 28 17:33:54 EST 2010

Hi Eduardo,

1) This is the ITK users list (for the Insight Toolkit).

    Your email will be more appropriate
    for the VTK users list:

2) Creating the binary directory for VTKinside the
    source tree of VTK doesn't seem to be a good idea.

    You may want to try doing:

       Source Tree in:    /usr/local/vtk/VTK
       Binary  Tree in:    /usr/local/vtk/Binary

    Then

            cd /usr/local/vtk/Binary
            ccmake ../VTK

    and, of course, make sure that you have
    writing permission for the binary directory.