[Insight-users] Question about InterlockedIncrement

Erkang Cheng ekyaya at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:21:58 EST 2010

Hi:

I install the ITK and also the MITK which use ITK and VTK.

I test the very simple example. But there is error like this :Unhandled
exception at 0x7582b727 in test1.exe: Microsoft C++ exception:
itk::ExceptionObject at memory location 0x002bfc18..

And the error link to itkLightObject.cxx :

InterlockedIncrement(&m_ReferenceCount);

which is in :

void

LightObject

::Register() const

{

// Windows optimization

#if (defined(WIN32) || defined(_WIN32))

InterlockedIncrement(&m_ReferenceCount);

}

Could anyone help me figure out the problem?

My computer is 64-bit, but I install ITK and VTK with 32-bit in CMake. Is
this the problem?

Thanks

Erkang Cheng