[Insight-users] Managed ITK itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter

Ali Habib ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:40:31 EST 2010

another question please

If I work on DICOM series and want to segment in 3D
the code will be
itkImageBase
input = itk.itkImage_UC3.New(); // This is your input image
input.ReadDicomDirectory(
@"");
itkImageBase
output = itk.itkImage_UC3.New(); // This is your output image
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter
filter =
itkConfidenceConnectedImageFilter
.New(input, output); // This willautomatically select the "IUC2IUC2" version
of the filter

is this true

how can I reconstruct teh output of the segmentation in 3D (for example I
want to extract the jaw and display it)

any idea regards that