[Insight-users] Inheriting fields from the BSplineDeformableTransform ?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 08:35:45 EST 2010

Ah of course thanks! But inside a function in my subclass I need to do:

  bool inside = this->InsideValidRegion( index );

Now the InsideValidRegion function is also declared as private. There
is the following macro:

  /** Return the region of the grid wholly within the support region */
  itkGetConstReferenceMacro( ValidRegion, RegionType );

but that gives me the whole region and not a bool. I assume that I
need to copy this function to my subclass to make it work?