[Insight-users] Reading LSM images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 13 15:38:12 EST 2010

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for the clarification.

You are right, if the 3D image is in a single file, then
using the ImageFileReader is the correct way to
proceed.

Could you please post to the list the exact text
that you get from the Exceptions ?

If you need examples on how to catch exceptions
and print their error messages, you will find many
of them in the directories under

                     Insight/Examples