[Insight-users] dllimport error gdcm under visual studio...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 6 12:27:52 EST 2010

Hi Neil,

Thanks for letting us about the work around that you found.

Removing GDCM_EXPORT shouldn't be necessary...  but....

looking at the change logs of gdcm it seems that similar
problems have been found before in the gdcm::DirList
class.

The commit log points to:

                http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q168958/

       I'm copying the GDCM developers list.

       They may have words of wisdom for us...    :-)