[Insight-users] interpolating VariableLengthVectors?

g c gc12358 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 1 08:29:44 EST 2010

Dear all,

I may have missed this when looking through the itk documentation, but is
there a way to interpolate the VariableLengthVectors in a VectorImage?

I've tried:

    typedef float DataType;
    typedef itk::VectorImage< DataType, 3 > VectorImageType;
    typedef itk::VectorLinearInterpolateImageFunction< VectorImageType,
DataType > VectorImageInterpolatorType;

but when I instantiate the interpolator using

    VectorImageInterpolatorType::Pointer CoefficientsInterpolator =
VectorImageInterpolatorType::New();

I get the error 'Dimension' is not a member of
'itk::VariableLengthVector<mm::DataType>'

So I guess VectorLinearInterpolateImageFunction can only be used for
FixedArray pixel types?

Is there an itk interpolator that can deal with VariableLengthVectors? Any
suggestions welcome!

Thanks,
George