[Insight-users] destinguishing sheets from fibers

Kishore Mosaliganti kishoreraom at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 11:32:57 EDT 2010

Hi Lynx,

I encountered the problem of separating sheets from fibers before. I
developed some ITK methods using the Hessian and Frangi's measures for
this very purpose and I can send you that code. I also wrote a paper:

Anisotropic Plate Diffusion Filtering for Detection of Cell Membranes
in 3D Microscopy Images". IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical
Imaging: From Nano to Macro, 2010. ISBI '10, pp. 588-591

Kishore