[Insight-users] Building WrapITK with ITK review statistics

Peter Kok - EWI P.Kok at tudelft.nl
Wed Aug 4 08:37:52 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have some problems trying to build WrapITK when I used ITK_USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS=ON to build ITK. Without this flag everything works fine, but with it I get lots of errors similar to this:

Generating ../../Typedefs/wrap_itkVotingBinaryIterativeHoleFillingImageFilter.i
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/ITK/build/wrapitk-build/Languages/SwigInterface/igenerator.py", line 413, in
    load_idx(os.path.dirname(file_name)+os.sep+l.strip())
  File "C:/ITK/build/wrapitk-build/Languages/SwigInterface/igenerator.py", line 198, in load_idx
    f = file(file_name)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:/ITK/build/wrapitk-build/Typedefs\\wrap_itkEventObjects.idx'
Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Generating ../../Typedefs/wrap_itkVotingBinaryIterativeHoleFillingImageFilter.i"

I've tried it with ITK 3.14 and WrapITK 0.3 as well as the latest revision. Does anybody have any idea what's going wrong here?

Thanks,
Peter